Barcelona eye Man City’s Bernardo Silva

The summer transfer window is closed for Europe’s biggest leagues. However, with the eye of January, there are many rumors about who is moving where. Transfer Talk brings you the latest exciting news on rumours, up-and-comers and, of course, deals!

TOP STORY: Barcelona are set to sign Man City’s Bernardo Silva in January

Barcelona are set to return to their pursuit of the Manchester City star Bernardo Silvaaccording to Sport.

The LaLiga side were linked with the 28-year-old throughout the summer, and are now reportedly confident they have the tools to get a deal on the line. The Blaugrana they are looking to make more January signings, and manager Xavi Hernandez reportedly sees Silva as a key part of his long-term plan at Camp Nou.

The Portugal international has been a key part of Pep Guardiola’s side this season, with 19 appearances in all competitions for Man City. That could pose a problem in negotiations as Barcelona try to persuade the Citizens to part with a key player at the center of the Premier League title race.

But after retiring from Gerard PiqueThe Catalan club now believe they have the tools to secure an agreement when the winter transfer market opens, as they look to settle options at center back and on the right wing.

– Broadcast on ESPN+: LaLiga, Bundesliga, MLS, more (US)

LIVE BLOG

10.16 GMT: Barcelona are still in negotiations for an extension Marcos AlonsoThe contract has two more seasons and his deals expire next summer, sources told ESPN’s Sam Marsden and Moises Llorens.

Also Read :  Spain coach Luis Enrique takes blame for World Cup exit

Alonso, 31, joined as a free agent from Chelsea at the start of September after his contract with the Premier League side was terminated. The Spanish defender has signed a first-year contract at the Camp Nou, but Barça have already expressed their desire to extend his stay by two more seasons.

Alonso scored his first goal for Barca in midweek’s win over Viktoria Plzen in the Champions League and has made 10 appearances in all competitions since signing. Many of these appearances have taken center stage in recent weeks as Barca deal with a defensive injury crisis.

09.32 GMT: Wolverhampton Wanderers have been selected Julen Lopetegui as their new coach, the Premier League club announced on Saturday.

Former Spain, Real Madrid and Sevilla coach Lopetegui replaces assistant manager Steve Davis, who was put in charge of the club following the sacking of Bruno Lage last month.

The 56-year-old was Wolves’ first choice to replace Lage, but initially pulled out of the job for personal reasons. However, a few weeks later negotiations resumed, and he will take part after the club’s league game against Arsenal on 12 November.

Wolves, 19th in the league with 10 points from 13 games, host Brighton & Hove Albion later on Saturday.

09.00 GMT: Manchester United coach Erik ten Hag said Donny van de Beek He has to improve when given the chance to prove his worth in the team, but he is not giving up on the midfielder.

Also Read :  Germany knocked out of World Cup after extraordinary finale to Group E

In his third season at United, Van de Beek is nowhere close to holding down a regular place in the first team, having played just 19 minutes of Premier League football this term after spending half of last season on loan at Everton.

The 25-year-old was handed his first start of the season in the Europa League against Real Sociedad on Thursday night, but he did not perform well as United stumbled to a 1-0 win.

“He had a good first season and got injured, now he’s back,” said Ten Hag at a press conference ahead of United’s clash with Aston Villa on Sunday.

“I think it was a good performance [against Sociedad] but he can do better. I know him very well [from Ajax].

“He delivered what I expected in terms of positioning, pressure and change. I can only speak highly of him. [at United] since I’ve been here and I think he can do more. “

PAPER GOSSIP (by Adam Brown)

– Chelsea prepare to stop Denis ZakariaA loan deal in January, Calciomercato understands. Despite impressing in his performance against Dinamo Zagreb in the Champions League on Wednesday night, the Blues are reportedly finding it difficult to secure him a regular starting spot in Graham Potter’s side, and he has no intention of to activate the default option. share worth €28m.

Also Read :  Ben White named in England’s World Cup squad

– AC Milan is always watching Jakub Kiwior, according to Gazzetta dello Sport. The Serie A giants have been targeting the 22-year-old Spezia center in recent weeks, and the Rossoneri could be ready to sign him in January. The Polish international has made 12 appearances in Serie A this season.

– Arsenal and Aston Villa are interested in the Villarreal star Alex Brothershe writes Ekrem Konur. The 21-year-old has been a standout performer for the Yellow Navy this season, and that seems to have caught the attention of Premier League sides. He has scored four goals in a total of 11 games.

– New York City FC wants to continue Santiago Rodríguezreports Cesar Luis Merlo. The 22-year-old Uruguayan international attacker was a key player for the Doves during the regular season, contributing 18 goals in 35 games. They are understood to be evaluating the possibility of signing him through a new loan deal before next season.

– Fiorentina player Szymon Zurkowski is attracting interest from Bologna and Torino, understands Tuttosport. The 25-year-old reportedly does not want to renew his contract in Florence, and that could force the Viola to part ways with him in January to avoid losing him as a free agent in the summer. He is yet to make his Serie A debut in the 2022-23 campaign.



Source

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.

Related Articles

Back to top button