Report Scope: The current report provides an in-depth look at the catheters market. This report analyzes the catheters market trends with data from 2021, estimates for 2022, projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2027 (forecast period 2022 to 2027), and regional markets for catheters.
New York, Nov. 29 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Reportlinker.com Announces Release of “Global Markets for Catheters” Report – https://www.reportlinker.com/p0801348/?utm_source=GNW
This report highlights the current and future market potential of catheters along with a detailed analysis of the competitive landscape. Regulatory scenarios, drivers, restraints and opportunities in the market are covered.
The report also covers market projections to 2027 and the market share for key market players.
In this report, the market is segmented on the basis of product type used in the various applications, and by geographical region. Geographic regions covered are North America, Europe, Asia Pacific and Rest of the World (RoW).
Individual countries covered include the US, Germany, UK, Italy, France, Japan, China and India.
– 35 data tables and 34 additional tables
– A detailed overview and up-to-date analysis of the global markets for catheters
– Analyzes of the global market trends, with historical market revenue data from 2019 to 2021, estimates to 2022, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) to 2027
– Highlights of the upcoming market potential for catheters, and focus areas to forecast this market in various segments and sub-segments
– Estimation of the actual market size and revenue forecast for the global catheters market in USD million values, and corresponding market share analysis by product, type of application/disease and region
– In-depth information (facts and figures) regarding key market dynamics, technology updates, industry overviews and competitive landscape of leading market participants
– Review of the international regulatory landscape and the US premarket notifications and approvals for catheters with an emphasis on recently approved products as well as products under development or in various stages of clinical trials
– Assessment of the recent US patents and patent applications on the catheters market
– Insight into recent industry structure, current competitive environment, ongoing research (R&D) activities, new product launches, strategic alliances and company value share analysis based on their segmental revenue
– Detailed company profiles of the industry’s leading players, including Abbott, B. Braun Melsungen AG, BD, Biotronik, Boston Scientific Corp., Cardinal Health, Edwards Lifesciences Corp., Stryker Corp., and Terumo Corp.
The global catheter market is a diverse industry with both multinational companies and smaller regional companies participating in a very competitive market. Market segments covered in this report include cardiovascular, urological, neurovascular and intravenous catheters, as well as specialty products such as suction. , thermodilution, oximetry catheters, anesthesia, and reproductive catheters.
In some areas, especially neurovascular, some procedures would not be possible without the use of catheters.
The number of catheterization procedures performed worldwide is influenced by –
– A global aging population and its health care needs.
– Higher prevalence of chronic diseases, such as heart disease, stroke, cancer, diabetes and obesity.
– The effects of weak economies on overall health care utilization rates.
– Efforts by third-party payers to lower costs associated with medical procedures.
– Investigations by government agencies into possible overuse of procedures.
– The implementation by hospitals of policies designed to reduce the incidence of unnecessary procedures.
– Increasing concern about infection rates with catheter use, improving technologies.
– New diagnostic imaging and functional assessment modalities that more effectively screen patients to determine the need for treatment.
The market for catheters in medically advanced regions such as the US and Western Europe is more mature, especially for products in the urological and intravenous areas. Growth in developed regions will be mainly due to –
– Introduction of advanced catheters during the forecast period.
– An increase in the over 65 segment of the population.
– The continuous increase in chronic diseases such as heart disease.
Although the market for specialty catheters exists primarily in developed countries, global market penetration for catheters is spreading to emerging markets, where companies predict strong growth. Major manufacturers of catheters include Abbott, B.
Braun Melsungen AG, BD, BIOTRONIK, Boston Scientific Corp., Cardinal Health, Edwards Lifesciences Corp., and many others.
The US remains the most important source of revenue for catheter manufacturers, but declining market share in the US, Europe and Japan will be absorbed by countries such as China, Russia, Eastern European countries and Brazil.
The global market for catheters is estimated at $REDACTED in 2022. The market is expected to grow at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of TRAFFIC% to reach $READY in 2027.
Market growth will be driven by factors such as the growing prevalence of obesity, diabetes and cardiovascular diseases, all of which will contribute to the long-term growth in the number of interventional procedures.
Read the full report: https://www.reportlinker.com/p0801348/?utm_source=GNW
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need – instantly, in one place.
CONTACT: Clare: [email protected] US: (339)-368-6001 Intl: +1 339-368-6001