November 15, 2022 6:29 AM | 2 months studied
US stock futures traded higher this morning. Here are some major stocks that recorded gains in today’s early trading session.
- Azenta, Inc. AZTA shares jumped 35.7% to $63.27 in premarket trading after the company reported better-than-expected Q4 results.
- Shoals Technologies Group, Inc. SHLS rose 19.3% to $26.84 in premarket trading after the company reported better-than-expected Q3 results. The company also raised the midpoint of its FY22 sales guidance.
- Nu Holdings Ltd. NU gained 15.4% to $5.02 in pre-sales as the company reported better-than-expected sales in the third quarter. The company also reported that it added 5.1 million customers in the third quarter to reach 70.4 million, up 46% year over year.
- Bilibili Company TWO rose 13.9% to $14.67 in premarket trading. Bilibili is expected to report Q3 financial results on Tuesday, November 29, 2022.
- 80 Gold Corp. AUX rose 13.8% to $2.52 in premarket trading after gaining 4% on Monday.
- Lufax Holding Ltd LU rose 12.2% to $2.12 in early trading.
- Tencent Music Entertainment Group TME gained 11.6% to $4.97 in premarket trading following quarterly earnings.
- Alibaba Group Holding Limited FATHER rose 11% to $79.14 in premarket trading.
- Kanzhun Limited BZ rose 10.6% to $17.80 in premarket trading. Goldman Sachs recently upgraded the stock to Buy.
- Taiwan Semiconductor Manufacturing Company Limited TSM rose 10.4% to $80.38 in premarket trading after Berkshire Hathaway and Tiger Global took stakes in the company.
- HUYA Inc. COME ON gained 10.4% to $2.54 in premarket sales after strong Q3 results.
- ImmunoGen, Inc. IMGN gained 10.1% to $6.34 in premarket trading after the company announced the FDA’s immediate approval of ELAHERE.
- Dingdong (Cayman) Limited DDL rose 9.8% to $4.48 in premarket trading after gaining more than 16% on Monday. The company recently reported better-than-expected Q3 adjusted EPS results.
- IQIYI, Inc. IQ shares rose 9% to $2.90 in premarket trading.
- Full Truck Alliance Co. YMM gained 8.9% to $7.09 in premarket trading.
- GDS Holdings Limited GDS gained 8.8% to $14.75 in premarket trading.
- Weibo Corporation WB rose 8.6% to $14.94 in premarket trading.
- Xpeng Inc. XPEV rose 8.5% to $9.38 in premarket trading.
- MINISO Group Holding Limited MONSO gained 5.9% to $9.66 in premarket trading. Miniso Group, on Monday, reported better-than-expected Q1 financial results.
Also check out: Walmart, Home Depot and 3 Stocks to Watch Level Up Tuesday.
© 2022 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.