The summer transfer window is closed for Europe’s biggest leagues. However, with the eye of January, there are many rumors about who is moving where. Transfer Talk brings you the latest exciting news on rumours, up-and-comers and, of course, deals!
TOP STORY: Man Utd lead Dortmund’s Bellingham
Manchester United are willing to do Jude Bellingham their main target for next summer, according to The Mirror.
Erik ten Hag is desperate to land the 19-year-old, with Borussia Dortmund reportedly seeking more than £130 million for his transfer.
They will reportedly join the race for his signature with Manchester City, Liverpool and Real Madrid, but the Red Devils know they must secure a Champions League spot if they are to convince him to switch. Old Trafford than other spectators.
After United failed to keep the Barcelona star Frankie de Jongit looks like Bellingham is now at the top of the short list.
The England international has contributed to 11 goals in 18 games for Edin Terzic’s side this season.
– Broadcast on ESPN+: LaLiga, Bundesliga, MLS, more (US)
08.00 GMT: Arsenal boss Mikel Arteta dismissed reports linking him to Barcelona,
Arteta has guided Arsenal to the top of the Premier League table this season, which has reportedly led to Barca eyeing their former youngster as a long-term replacement for Xavi.
Xavi’s side were knocked out of the Champions League for the second year running this season, but Arteta insisted Barcelona were on a “very good path” despite his disappointment.
“All I can say is that I am very happy and proud to be where I am,” Arteta said ahead of Arsenal’s Europa League clash with FC Zurich.
“Barcelona are now on a very good path. I think they have an amazing coach who is an absolute legend at the club and has lifted the whole place.
“You have to respect that a lot.”
Arteta started his playing career at Barcelona academy,
PAPER GOSSIP (by Adam Brown)
– Barcelona and AC Milan lead the race Jorginho, reports Sport. The 30-year-old Chelsea midfielder will enter the final six months of his contract in January, which will allow clubs from outside the Premier League to negotiate a pre-contract agreement with him. It is understood he would like a move to LaLiga.
– Eden Danger could leave Real Madrid in January, according to Mundo Deportivo. Despite being contracted at the LaLiga club until the summer of 2024, just one league start this season has left the 31-year-old unsure of his future in the Spanish capital. Juventus have been linked with the Belgium international.
– Juventus are negotiating a loan deal for Real Madrid Alvaro Odriozola, writes Calciomercato. Carlo Ancelotti’s side are reportedly willing to let the 26-year-old right-back leave the Santiago Bernabeu on a free loan in the January transfer window, having not featured this season. Odriozola enjoyed a successful spell in Serie A with Fiorentina last season.
– FC Salzburg team Noah Okafor It attracts interest from Arsenal, you understand Ekrem Konur. The Gunners are believed to have sent scouts to watch the 22-year-old in the Champions League on Wednesday, as Mikel Arteta’s side join AC Milan and Leeds United in the race for his signature. Okafor has scored nine goals in 18 games in all competitions this season for the Austrian side.
– AC Milan plans to open negotiations on a new contract with Olivier Giroudit reveals Fabrizio Romano. The 36-year-old striker registered two goals and two assists in Rossoneri‘s Champions League win 4-0 at Salzburg on Wednesday. With his current contract set to expire next summer, it seems the Serie A side are determined to keep him at the San Siro.